Happy New Year- to all you lovely people!!
On the farm over the last few weeks – phew-
- Picking and packing Avocados. Every day we have Andre (a worker from Estonia) On the squirrel (cherry picker) picking our rather tall avocado trees. These trees are about 18 years old. We also have a ground crew picking. The packing shed -a good number of staff is about 5-6 people.
- These last few orders have been going to Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane.
- Bought a portable cattle pen and erected that up.
- We sold about 25 cows
- Bought about 25 calves.
- Moving the sheep around to different paddocks
- Feeding the cows. There is not much grass around this time of year.
- We have had 3 Audits and one due this month!
- Whippa Snipping
- Built a new dog fence
- Laying some new irrigation
- Had a few days away over the Xmas period-lovely
Here is a good book I am reading
Breaking the habit of being yourself
By Dr. Joe Dispenza
Here is a nice quote for you !!